Jul 1, 2016
We never think it will happen to us. But unfortunately, disasters happen everyday and always when we least expect it.. Unfortunately things such as house fires, flooding and harmful mold do not have as trike schedule or an RSVP.
Proper preparation is essential in disaster situation especially when it comes to members of our family Today, the family member we are talking about are our four-legged family members. In the event of an emergency, it is important to have the supplies that will last you and your pet for at least five days.
The Pet Disaster Preparedness checklist provided by The Humane Society records items you should have in your kit
- 5-day supply of Food and Water
- Medications and Medical records stored in waterproof container
- A cat littler box, litter box, scoop and garbage bags (if you have a cat)
- Sturdy leashes, harness and carriers to safely transport pets and make sure they don't escape
- Current photos of your pets to help identify them if you become seperated
- Written information about your pet's feeding schedule, medical conditions, behavior and your name /number - just in case you have to temporarily leave your pet in foster care
Home disasters are completely unexpected and cause severe damage and loss. ServiceMaster absolute provides professional and quick disaster service in case of smoke and fire, water and mold, and more. ServiceMaster, A Disaster’s Worst Nightmare.
Contact us at ServiceMaster in Mason for more details.
Phone: 517-676-1626 Email: ServiceMasterAbsolute@gmail.com