Sep 2, 2016
The world is full of many different types of mold – some not so bad but many can be dangerous. No matter the type of mold, every kind needs some kind of moisture in order to grow. No one wants to deal with the drama of a mold clean up, so use these tips to avoid mold growth in your home.
- Empty small garbages daily, this can be a massive area of mold growth
- Use one centralized garbage that is properly sealed
- Every week, clear out old food from the fridge
- Make sure to keep cutting boards clean by using vinegar
- Utilizing the exhaust fan when cooking to avoid moisture build up
- Check water sources for leaks and drips
As you maintain these habits, you will find your home to be a clean and enjoyable place. If you find mold, remember to have it treated by a professional. Mold can be very dangerous, ServiceMaster is always here to help even the grossest clean outs.
Contact us at ServiceMaster in Mason for more details.
Phone: 517-676-1626 Email: ServiceMasterAbsolute@gmail.com