Sep 16, 2016
Fire can be incredibly dangerous and unpredictable, these tips are designed to help avoid simple sources of fire to make your kitchen and your home a more safe place. Keep these tips handy:
- Make sure all kitchen outlets are up to code, any near water must be GFC
- Keep cooking areas free from towels, hot pads, food wrappers and all other flammable material
- Keep burning surfaces clear and clean
- Clean vents and screens on a regular bases per manufacturers description
- Properly plug in electronics and unplug electronics when not in use
- Keep matches well out of reach
- Have a fire extinguisher charged and ready for use
- Make sure batteries in your smoke detector are working properly
No one wants to experience a loss in the home, especially something as devastating and traumatic as a house fire. Utilize these simple tips and keep your family safe. If you ever experience a fire, trust the company with over 85 years of experience.
Contact us at ServiceMaster in Mason for more details.
Phone: 517-676-1626 Email: ServiceMasterAbsolute@gmail.com